Monday, February 13, 2012

Just a follow up, to the questions i asked?

initially my ex said that she could not tell me she was seeing someone else because she didnt want to lose my friendship, so she kinda kept me in the dark about it. Im not making excuses for her, but she probably got lonely and saw other people, but still kinda kept me around etc...we kinda stay in touch, ..christmas cards, mothers day cards , birthday cards etc..... she said she wanted to call me and say hi, but she hasnt called. for some reason she wont call me, whenever i ask her, she wont say anything about it. its really no hard feelings, we used to be real real close. we was together for a long time, had plans to one day maybe have kids, get married etc. we really was in love with each other. kinda dont understand how she could just cut me completely off just like that. i really dont know how she feels, maybe she cares, maybe she dont, just kinda wild how things turned out for me and her. it stull hurts alittle, seems like she totally forgot about me. hard to believe

Just a follow up, to the questions i asked?
tell her exactly how u feel. if she still likes u then she might fess up.
Reply:Aww poor baby I'd say forget about her and get you a

a voluptuous greasy sloppy Joe hot dog on a bun with ketchup mustard chili peppers with Tabasco sauce Mexican sombrero with a taste of Hunny and hot fudge sundae with whip cream on both cheeks lookin like pimple cream on a big wart that your trying to get rid of on your first date with a slap of granny thongs booty.But unfortunately I wouldn't be that pick because I'm more of a runny blueberry pancake booty.Hope you pick wisely.Sorry your relationship didn't work out :(


  • making lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment