Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need help with my project can u help? what would u write?

I need help with my project can u help? what would u write?

What are some mothers day poeams and things to say for my future self?

I need help to write a great mothers day card?

What would u put on this mothers day letter/card?

ok I’m 16 almost 17 I’m NOT pregnant . I have to write a letter to me for my first mothers day as a mother and then turn it in and then give it to my mom so that she can give it to me when ever I have a kid hopefully not soon. It has to be at lest 250 words and I have no clue what the future me would want to hear .and I kind of want to talk about my self now ... like write me a letter for the future u get it '

what would u put? it is for a project grade



I am basically writing a mothers day card to my future self for when I have my first kid!



so it is a mothers day card from me when i was 16 for when ever i have my first kid



it has to be 250 words and its due in like a few days help please!!!

I need help with my project can u help? what would u write?
Why not look at it as advice to the mother you NOW have that you wish she'd known before having you? That way, you're going off of what you already know about yourself. Advice like: "When your daughter asks to be left alone, it doesn't mean she hates you and is doing drugs in her room. She just wants some alone time because high school is very intense." or "Don't be afraid of baby poop. It washes off" (since that's likely to be something you encounter in the first year of a child's life. How about "If you drop your child, it's not the end of the world..." Hope this helps some...


No comments:

Post a Comment