Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Family Ties Can it Be fixed Part II?

Now that my daughter is pregnant at 19 years old she doesn't send me Christmas gifts or mother day cards she only gives gifts to my mom sister and other family memebers. My boyfriend said she grew closer to them. My daughter was in a good school here and she an an opportunity to play pro basketball and even act.



I always attended her plays etc. My family never visit us when she was with me or sent her gifts here. They were mad cause I moved from Detroit and think I should move back to be her babysitter. I don't think so.



She doesn't want to visit me always has an excuse. I feel bad because today cause she don't ework or go to school

Family Ties Can it Be fixed Part II?
Your daughter is pretty much on her own.



It's so sad. I've found this out, just how important my mom is to me and it took me 6 months after I got married to appreciate how much she meant to me.



I also know that the love you have for your daughter, your family won't ever feel that the way you do for her.



When she becomes a mother, she'll realize one day the great error she made eliminating you from her life. I really do believe that.



The rest of your family has no real investment on her, she's just a part of the family to them and they have no real power to make her do anything...you're the one she'll respect and fear at the same time. Your family should actually be making her keep in contact with you, but they still think she's a child and they need to make her happy and support her. She knows that, and she'll never feel lectured by them no matter what they say. They're not you.



Just wait. One day she'll come around and really feel sorrow for having lost that bond with you.



You do what you need to do to live your life happily and without regrets. You're a grown woman, live your life freely!



God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment