Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best way to make a mother's day card?(it should be including some saying or something!?

It must be something which is related to a precious mother or somethin like it, and it should also include and conclude with a short poem or so....

If you can plz gimme an anwer cuz my friend came to my place and she gave me such a grosse card!

Please gimme something maybe by typing or attaching iles with paint or something-my id is-mangunmeetan@yahoof.com

What is the best way to make a mother's day card?(it should be including some saying or something!?
best way is to make a card with full of love..it cud be just love u mom..but with ur true heart..
Reply:If i was able to give my mum a card for mothers day it would go something like this.WHAT MY MUM MEANS TO ME.my mum is everything to me .she comforts me when i am distressed.nursesme when i'm ill .listens and helps me when i'm in trouble.laughs with me when i am happy and cries with me when i am hurt. in fact my mum is the best freind ihave got.she is always their for me when i need .her,. the verse doesnt have to ryhme just tell her how much she means to you and how much you love her.If it comes from your heart she will love it no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment