Monday, January 30, 2012

I want to send my BF's mother a card for Mother's Day?

I dated my BF last year for about 5 months, then I broke it off with him because his divorce drama was affecting his judgement about who was more important in his life-me or his soon 2 be ex. Anyway, I met his mother during that time and really liked her a lot. I sent her a card after meeeting her telling her how much i liked her and what a great friend her son had become. I havent spoken to her since, but my BF says she asks about me all the time and that she's liked me since "Day 1". Would it seem out of place to send her a Mom's Day card (the "general-generic" type card for all moms.... Not the "from daughter" type.

I want to send my BF's mother a card for Mother's Day?
I think that sending her, a not from the daughter, happy mother's day card would be great.



You might want to suggest getting together for lunch sometime...It just seems like a friendship is budding and you should pursue it if you are going to send a card acknowledging it.


No comments:

Post a Comment