Monday, January 30, 2012

I can't write a mother's day card! please help!?

i have trouble writing personal things. and i really want to give her a card. the regular happy mother's day stuff doesn't cut it for her...

I can't write a mother's day card! please help!?
Have a good friend ask you things and write down notes. then you work with your friend to put those things in the run of the mill card.



Better yet-get a peice of construction paper and some crayons. Make a homemade card with construction paper and crayons and have your friend-get a real emo friend- write down the things that you feel and think. Glue a couple pictures of yourself when you were young and geeky.
Reply:Rose are red, violets are blue, My heart isn't the same with out you. I have to write my mom a poem. I writer her one every year that was my firt now that take up a whole page.

deodorizers

No comments:

Post a Comment