Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone need last minute gift ideas for Mothers day?

I see a lot of kids asking about cheap gifts for Mothers Day so here are some suggestions:



A handmade gift, like a card or something.

Or Go to Target and get a nice picture frame and put a picture in it. That would make my day.

OR you can also offer to do something to help her for a week, like the dishes or something. Make a certificate out of construction paper and give her that. (and dont forget to do the chore)

Cook Mom something, or bake her a cake

Gift card to her favorite store (starbucks and Barnes and noble are really popular)

Pedicure/manicure

Her favorite DVD

Buy a photo album or scrapbook, look around your house for family pictures and put something together for her. (that would make my day too)

Make her breakfast on Sunday morning. If you dont know how to cook thats fine, bring her a bowl of cereal and clean up afterwards.

Be the first one to tell her Happy Mothers day!

Personally I like my son to make me stuff by hand than buy me something at the store :)

Does anyone need last minute gift ideas for Mothers day?
Thank you very much! I have been looking everywhere for someone who actualyl gave ideas for what KIDS could do for their moms of mothers day. Thank alot once again :).


No comments:

Post a Comment